The Resta border machine model H222-07 is a unit to make and embroider the mattress border.
Besides the advantages of the Resta multi-needle sewing head – the same installed on the Resta model H307 Short – the technical features of the 2 independent, double chain stitch sewing heads with variable needle distance, allow to embroider the border both in the middle and on one side or all over it. The embroidery can be fully customized thanks to the Resta Cad software installed on the touch screen interface enabling to enter the various pattern designs already stored in the memory of the machine or to create any kind of designs desired (even closed ones), directly on the machine or onto an external computer and then to transfer them via USB.
This machine is particularly suitable for the production of mattress borders highly customized both in their designs and in the materials (3D, tapes, zips). Continuous feeding for a high production capacity.
The technical quality of the border machines manufactured by Resta, the high quality of the materials employed, the availability of the spare parts, the Resta technicians’ experience and the teleservice in foreign languages for free are very important key features for our customers.
- Weight: 980 Kg
- Consumption: 6 Kw
- Compressed air: 6 bar
- Voltage: 400V – 50 Hz three-phase
- Max. border width: 300/500mm in the model J or 400/500mm in the model P.
- Program for the handle sewing system “Continuous Handle System” – patented.
- Measuring, cut and border joining device (model H331)
- Oversize sewing heads for the embroidery of borders up to 50cm wide (P version) – to be checked