Resta Continuous feed mattress quilting machine H220 C 2T
The button-hole of this category of machinery
Born from the evolution of the quilting machines for mattresses with framed designs, the Resta quilting machine model H220 C2T is the button-hole of this category of machinery. It is the result of decades of innovation and targets achieved by the Resta quilting machines, well known for being reliable, precise in working and user-friendly. Equipped with sewing heads MCR type of the latest generation suitable for the stitching of heavy duty mattress panels, it is unrivalled in the quilting of multi-layer foam, memory foam, latex and wadding, up to 8/10 cm thick according to the composition, using very thin needles which are ideal for the processing of rich fabrics, such as stretch, alcantara or cashmere. The high speed independent sewing heads can stitch in mirror or parallel mode, thus halving the processing times and favouring the quantity, yet keeping a very high standard of quality.
Fitted up with leading systems for the tensioning of the materials, the thread cut during the tack & jump and the clean cut, it is equipped with many patented devices among which the tested automatic bobbin changer for an increased productivity and consequent reduction of the down-times.
Provided with an intuitive “touch screen” interface also enabling a fast teleservice via ethernet, it can be easily used also by unskilled personnel.
Also equipped with long-efficiency cross and longitudinal cutters for a perfect finishing of the panels.
This machine is particularly suitable for those manufacturers who make products with framed designs.
The technical quality of Resta quilters, the high-quality materials employed, the availability of the spare parts, the Resta technicians’experience and the telephone service in foreign languages for free are remarkable key features for our customers.
- Weight: 3700 Kg
- Consumption: 7 Kw
- Compressed air: 6 bar
- Voltage: 400V – 50 Hz three-phase
- Sewing area: 2450 x 2530 mm standard (customization available)
- Automated bobbin changers.
- Coreless bobbins.
- Tape inspection table H 352 for the ejection of the quilted panels.
- Single head version (model Resta H220 C1T).
- Roll loading system by means of hoist.
- System for material joining with sewing head and catwalk
- Resta Cad softwareThe Resta Cad programming software is the compatible software enabling to create pattern designs for all the Resta quilting machines. User-friendly, with advanced functions to carry out designs with one or two sewing heads in parallel and/or in mirror mode, it is the result of our long field experience. The current version is continuously subject to improvements thanks also to the contribution of our customers who, through their own requests and suggestions, enable us to keep our software always up-to-date with even new releases.